Friday, October 9, 2009

Uhhhh

Lots of thoughts. Where to start, where to start.

I am thinking and wondering about interconnectiveness of relationships. People you willingly/naturally and unknowingly/subconsiously let in your life to help/change your relationships with others, and so on down the line. I think this is true.

I have made a lot of progress in many areas of my life. Confidence- I remember having to write CTC on my hand, on post its, ingrain into my head.. Carry The Confidence.. sometimes the only way I could cope in situations that me anxious or feel not good enough. If people only knew what I was saying to myself in my head to pump myself up just to walk through a crowd, ha!
I also feel at a better understanding of myself, I love how life is constant change, such a chance to really know yourself, and if you're lucky other people truly, and to the core. I see more and more who I am, and where I come from, and understand better and better the ways of myself, and sometimes others. Life is so interesting. For lack of better gargantuan terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment